Guidelines for Award Nominations
- Nomination can be made by self or others.
- You can submit information as detailed or as short as you deem fit for consideration by Jurist.
- The nomination would be considered based on information supplied and available from other
- Please also indicate name of officer who will receive the award, if awarded.
- Nominations from one University/College/Institute/ School/Startups/Industry can be made for multiple categories. One College/Institute can be considered for multiple awards in different categories.
- Nomination can be made for more than one award, but registration fee will be separately
- Guidelines for different categories.
( If You are not able to fill the form than please Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org)